G-1-05, NZX Commercial Centre
Jalan PJU 1A/41B, Ara Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia
Who we are
Founded in 1991, PE Research is an independent economic consulting firm with a worldwide reputation
for delivering results to its clients.
We have carried out more than 300 projects for the public and private sectors as well as for
international donor agencies and intergovernmental organisations.
We are registered with the Malaysian Government (Ministry of Finance) and our office is located in the
Klang Valley, Malaysia.
What we do
Our clients have come to appreciate the PE team's technical expertise and experience which
embraces quantitative and qualitative research designs for research and analysis in several areas:
© Copyright 2016 PE Research. All rights reserved.
• Labour and human resource economics
• Environmental economics
• Regional economic development
• Infrastructure development
• Environmental and social impacts
• Waste management
We are also equipped with the capacity to carry out nationwide surveys, profiling, project
formulation and evaluation, statistical analysis as well as to formulate strategic and development
While our major focus is in Malaysia, we have also provided consulting services in some developing
countries in Asia and Africa. Our clients include:
• Ministries and agencies under the Malaysian Government
• Malaysian State Governments
• Local and international companies from the private sector
We are glad to be the company chosen by international donors and development agencies who embrace
integrated approach. They are:
• United Nations (UNDP)
• International Labour Organization (ILO)
• Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)